For our Italian client, a global Microsoft Partner consulting organization, we are currently looking for Senior Sharepoint Developer and Administrator!
Our client employs more than 180 qualified consultants and has more than 800 customers. The company is present in 10 offices throughout Italy, including Fidenza, Turin, Lecce, Rome, Padua, Baveno, Milan, Padua, Maranello, Bologna.
This company is the System Integrator dedicated to Microsoft’s technologies and application solutions and is positioned among the top Microsoft partners. The main market sectors in which it operates are: Manufacturing, Distribution, Fashion & Retail and Services. This company has experience and expertise certified by Microsoft on the entire vendor offer: Cloud Azure solutions, Productivity & Collaboration (Office 365), Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and AX, CRM, Mobility and Data Analytics.
- 5 years of proven skills at SharePoint server 2013 and 2016 Administration; SharePoint Server Object Model, SharePoint Client Object Model, SharePoint Online Administrator, SharePoint Online Classic, SharePoint Framework, Typescript
- Good knowledge of the Italian language for candidates who are ready to relocate to Italy
- English level: Upper-Intermediate
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- This is a full-time job with benefits
- Visa Sponsorship is not provided for this vacancy
- Providing you with a cool laptop and paying for a mobile data plan
- Compensation of business travels
- Daily restaurant tickets
How to apply
To apply for this job send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To see other jobs in Microsoft Dynamics follow the link: