Our client is a Business Systems Consulting company which works with Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV/CRM, Microsoft Azure and provides Systems Cloud migration, implementation, upgrade and support. Its international team operates globally from the offices in the Ukraine, Canada and USA.
At the moment company is looking for Senior AX Developers for full-time or freelance cooperation!
- 5+ years of Dynamics AX development experience, across multiple versions
- Experience with AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Overall qualifications as an AX Senior Developer
As a plus:
- Exposure to AX7 and Azure
- Knowledge of .NET
- Experience in SQL, SSRS, and BI reporting tools a strong plus
- Deliver assigned scope within deadlines adhering to established patterns and standards
- Generate appropriate levels of quality technical documentation
- Troubleshoot, program, and support the ERP system — Microsoft Dynamics D365 for Finance and Operations
- Write X++ code
- Support user requests for AX system reporting including SSRS, write SSRS reports
- Implement and test system upgrades, patches, change requests and enhancements
- Participate in daily/weekly design meetings and interacting with peer developers and functional consultants to work towards a common solution
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Compensation based on experience
- Full-time or part-time contractor engagement with competitive compensation in USD
- Flexible working environment supporting remote locations, flexible work hours
- For full-time, additional 4 weeks annual paid time-off
- Health Insurance, compensation of Microsoft Certifications and English classes
To apply for this job, please connect with our representative Mikhail Velikanov.
To see other jobs in Microsoft Dynamics follow the link: