Our client is a Business Systems Consulting company which works with Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV/CRM, Microsoft Azure and provides Systems Cloud migration, implementation, upgrade and support. Its international team operates globally from the offices in the Ukraine, Canada and USA.
At the moment company is looking for NAV Functional Consultants for remote and face-to-face cooperation!
- Extensive knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV
- Experience in working in a client facing environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Upper-Intermediate + English level
- Manage ERP software implementation projects (participate in discovery, design, planning deployment)
- Understand client user and system requirements and identify specific enhancement customizations if necessary
- Document business requirements and functional specifications
- Implement and deploy NAV ERP software applications
- Manage client expectations, the project team and provide great customer service
- Provide technical support for project life cycle
- Work with developers during development and testing phases
- Configure NAV application for the customer environment
- Draft user documentation
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Flexible working environment supporting remote locations, flexible work hours
- 4 weeks annual paid time-off, Health Insurance, and compensation of Microsoft certifications and English classes
How to apply
To apply for this job, please connect with our representative Milena Mykhailova.
To see other jobs in Microsoft Dynamics follow the link: