Our client is looking for a developer with previous experience in Microsoft Technologies. You’ll work with the US-based clients and a distributed development team, and act as an expert on Mobile Technologies to help work on various Dynamics projects. Projects will vary and you will be able to work with cloud Microsoft technologies (Dynamics 365).
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is a fast-growing company which works with enterprise scale Microsoft based ERP, CRM, SCM solutions for many years. The company consists of Microsoft Dynamics technical consultants, engineers and technology leaders. Our client has offices in several locations in the USA and remote employees in European countries. For several years, our client has been considering Ukraine as its new location to expand. After a successful launch of Microsoft Dynamics practice in Kiev, Ukraine, our client is extending the engineering team further and hiring a Mobile PowerApp Developer on a full-time basis in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Technologies
- PowerApps development
- Mobile application development
- Common Data Services/Model
- MS Flow
- Knowledge of D365 FO and Sales is a big plus
- English should be strong intermediate or upper-intermediate
The company offers:
Great opportunity to grow professionally, collaborate with US clients and work in a friendly and cozy atmosphere. Plus:
- Office 24/7 near Olympiyska metro station
- Vacation: 20 working days (4 weeks) per year
- National holidays
- Team building budget
- Certification cost coverage
- Office 365 license
- Bonus plan for high performing employees
How to apply
To apply for this job, please connect with our representative Lana Asyka.
To see other jobs in Microsoft Dynamics follow the link: