We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our Recruitment team and manage the first stage of our recruiting process.
Talent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates in target companies and regions, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs and scheduling introductory calls with Talentuch recruiters.
If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Talent Sourcer responsibilities include:
- Interacting with potential candidates and leads on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Skype)
- Crafting and sending recruiting emails
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- At least Intermediate English
Talentuch is a professional full service Human Resources (HR) Outsourcing, Advisory and Recruiting organization built on best practices and strong operating procedures supporting IT or technology companies who are expanding or maintaining operations throughout Europe. We specialize in recruitment for the Microsoft channel: MS Dynamics 365, MS Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Azure, and SharePoint.