Our client is an organization dealing with accounts payable automation, purchase-to-pay, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, e-conomic, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SharePoint, order handling, invoice processing, and workflows. They are a small privately held European organization who serve industries such as Biotechnology, Computer Hardware/Software, Distribution, Education, Energy, Food & beverage, Manufacturing, Recreation, Retail, and Transportation. Founded 10 years ago, they are a reliable partner on their niche market.
The support and development team is based in Kyiv, Ukraine. They are 2 experienced SharePoint/.Net professionals with all needed qualifications and practical knowledge who are looking for their 3rd team member to scale and train him/her on the solution. You will operate in a team of 3 and support a variety of clients in Europe.
- English should be intermediate and higher
- .Net experience is very desirable
- SharePoint experience is obligatory
- Web services
- Sql Server
- All levels are welcome
- Compensation is discussed based on experience and skills
You can be middle-level SharePoint developer or a junior developer with a passion for technology. You will need to have some years of experience with .Net and SharePoint. Joining the team you will get training and support, so do not hesitate to apply.
Product support, enhancements and customizations expected. You will be dealing daily with technical questions of organizations who come for invoice management workflows, expense management and contract management.
You will be exposed to such technologies as SharePoint, SQL, .Net.
- This is a full-time position in the office
- Registration as Private Entrepreneur
- Compensation in US dollars
- Nice coworking space in the city centre
- Benefits include health insurance, English with private tutors, accountant and HR services, flexible hours to start work, and occasional team dinners
- Sponsorship is not provided for this job, our client is considering local candidates only
- Linkedin profile