Our client is the leader in Digital Transformation with over 50 offices in more than 20 countries worldwide. The company manages IT initiatives with projects in various business areas: Finance, Public Administration and Healthcare, Industry and Services, Telecommunication and Utilities.
- Coordination of teams that work on all areas (FI/CO, SD, MM, PP, WM, PM Ariba, Hybris…)
- Identify the necessary skills and available resources
- Gathering the requirements from the customer’s key users and process owners
- Responsibility for the procurement processes
- Defining the activities to be provided
- Supervising of functional and technical analysis, testing,and configuration
- 5+ years of experience in a managerial position;
- Experience with management of SAP upgrade or new implementation projects (better if S/4 Hana projects)
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
- Good knowledge of Italian
- Availability for business trips (required by customers)
- This is a full-time job with benefits (a friendly working environment and opportunities for career growth etc..)
- Salary is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience
- Linkedin profile
Applications without attached CVs won’t be processed.