You will be promoting Talentuch to potential clients and candidates in many ways. Social Media administration and promotional writing will be your regular activities. You will be working with Linkedin, Talentuch website, job boards and our databases. You will manage marketing campaigns aimed at attraction of potential clients, candidates or future employees of Talentuch.
- Promote open vacancies of Talentuch in social media (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, specialized Forums) on a regular basis
- Respond to social media comments, questions and complaints to keep Talentuch brand consistent, safe and highly professional
- Keep careers section of Talentuch clean and nice, respond to website inquiries, add candidates into our database and transfer candidates to recruiters responsible for the position
- Social networks administration (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter accounts, Linkedin Talentuch main page and all Talentuch Linkedin Showcase pages) which includes preparing and approving the content, schedule of publications, design and timing of publications
- Create photosession scenarios and coordinate all steps of photosessions and post-production with photographers
- Prepare case studies about our clients to show our expertise
- Prepare marketing materials for sales/business development teams
- Occasionally train Recruitment and Business Development teams in communication (train on best practices of writing cold emails or general correspondence)
- Create a positive candidate experience by preparing and sending out email campaigns to potential Talentuch candidates (recruiters, HR managers, English teachers) using Mailchimp or CRM
- Represent Talentuch on Talent Fairs and Career Days to attract talent to our company
- Other duties may be assigned based on the candidate’s preferences and skills
- Upper-intermediate knowledge of English
- Availability to work from 20 hours/week
Talentuch is a professional full-service Human Resources (HR) Outsourcing, Advisory and Recruiting organization built on best practices and strong operating procedures supporting IT or technology companies who are expanding or maintaining operations throughout Europe. We specialize in recruitment for the Microsoft channel: MS Dynamics 365, MS Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Azure, and SharePoint.