We are looking for a Salesforce eCommerce Team lead to launch Salesforce eCommerce practice for our US client. This is a leadership role for someone looking into being technical and strategic both.
Our client is an IT/technology company with 20 years of operation in the US and several development offices in Europe. The company is serving top financial institutions in the US and has eCommerce expertise in all major technology stacks.
The E-commerce Salesforce Team Lead will be leading their own team of Salesforce Engineers and Consultants and provide effective guidance to a distributed team.
- Deep knowledge of B2B/B2C commerce implementations with hands-on CloudCraze/Salesforce B2B commerce
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 libraries in SASS or LESS, familiar with CSS frontend frameworks like Bootstraps/Foundation
- Experience in developing applications with APEX, Visualforce, RESTful Services, SOQL, and SOSL
- Atlassian tools like Confluence/JIRA, Agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written English
Experience with middleware integration to ERP, PIM and 3rd party integrations will be a PLUS.