Our client is one of the oldest leading CRM ISV companies in marketing automation with head office in the USA. They are looking for a team of 3 Dynamics CRM professionals who will be improving the existent solution, integrating it with Dynamics 365 Unified Operations, Dynamics 365 BC. The team will be involved in the continuous development and integrations of the existent solution with the latest version of CRM called D365 Customer Engagement. The project also includes support of an online and on-premise CRM system.
- 2-4 years of experience in a MS Dynamics CRM Developer role
- Desire to learn new systems fast
- At least intermediate English
- UX Development for D365 Sales
- Compensation based on experience
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Health insurance
- English classes with private tutors
- Professional certification
- Beautiful office space in the city center with all services included
- No bureaucracy or micromanagement
- Direct interaction with the client
Applications without attached CVs won’t be processed.