Our client is looking for a Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Techno-Functional developer with a strong background in PowerApp, PowerBI and Dynamics 365 CE/CRM development.
You will be a key technical pillar to our clients’ projects. This role is initially internal to spearhead client’s internal projects with the goal of growing into a client-facing solution architecture in the future. You will require the ability to understand and transit functional concepts into technical solutions using Power Apps and/or Dynamics 365 CE and be comfortable discussing all aspects and features of Azure and Office365.
While you will do mostly development work, you will also have the ability to create technical documentation for projects including design, diagrams and presentations as agreed with the leadership team and other client Architects. This will include documentation of the product, environment and deployment for our support and future implementations teams.
This is a great opportunity to become a key technical team member and grow as part of our client’s team!
- 3+ years of experience with Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Development
- Experience with Power App development both model-driven and canvas apps
- Power BI report development experience
- Automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Flow
- Ability to customize SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps
- Background in installation and configuration of data gateways
- Experience developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services
- Experience with API or rest services integrations
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Experience in the development of Azure logic apps and functions
- Strong skills in Office365 related technologies (SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, etc.)
- Proficiency in creation PowerShell scripts
Applications without attached CVs won’t be processed.