Our client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and has a proven partner centric business model supporting technical excellence, global project delivery, and repeatable methodology. Their deep experience comes from 20+ years of working with Microsoft and Microsoft Partners.
The company focuses on Microsoft Dynamics Technologies: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Microsoft Power Platform, Common Data Model, Microsoft Azure, Azure Logic Apps, and Azure DevOps.
Their teaming approach, application of Solution Architects to overall project governance, and a deep-seeded passion for solution excellence, high-quality standards, and continuous improvement make them successful.
About the role:
The company welcomes professionals to join the growing team as a D365 FO/AX Functional Consultant.
- Implementing the client credit card solution for customers.
- Supporting client customers and being able to review, triage, and take a first line response.
- 1 - 2 years of AX12 and FO experience
- Or 2 - 4 years working to the end customer with invoice processing and supply chain
- The consulting and support experience for ERP is a plus
- This is a full-time position on a permanent basis in Toronto
- Remote to start and with on-site opportunity in the future
- Compensation based on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Direct interaction with the client
- No sponsorship provided
Connect with Talentuch recruiters to discuss this opportunity. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunities, follow our Linkedin page: Talentuch
Talentuch is a professional full service Human Resources (HR) Outsourcing, Advisory and Recruiting organization built on best practices and strong operating procedures supporting IT or technology companies who are expanding or maintaining operations throughout Europe.
We specialize in recruitment for the Microsoft channel: MS Dynamics 365, MS Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Azure, and SharePoint.