Our client in Malta is looking for Solution Architect (AX/D365) for a full-time position!
The company is a Microsoft Silver Partner specializing in Dynamics AX, CRM and SharePoint solutions and the cloud version of these products in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
It provides services for companies from the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Africa etc. The team operates from offices on Malta and has specialists involved in projects all over Europe.
- Capture, assess, and define clients’ business requirements and create strategies to meet those objectives using practical Dynamics 365 business solutions and industry best practices
- Document and review all business processes, Gap/Fit Analysis findings, functional design documents, testing scripts, training documents and progress updates throughout implementation lifecycle using BPMN 2.0.
- Coordinate, design and re-engineer business processes using best practices and standard Dynamics 365 business procedures on collaboration with the consulting and development teams
- Coordinate with Project management to assist the consulting and development teams
- Perform projects estimations with respect to the Implementation Methodology
- Relocation package
- Gorgeous office in the center of the tourist resort area
- Incentive scheme
- Health and life insurance
- Flexible working conditions including the possibility to work from home
- International projects
- Work in a constantly growing company