Our German client, a global market and technology leader in Engineered Joining Technology solutions, is hiring AX Developers in Poland!
It has more than 8,300 employees and a global network of manufacturing facilities as well as numerous sales and distribution sites across Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific.
The company manufactures a range of innovative joining-technology products in the clamp, connect and fluid categories and occupies a leading position as a solution provider. Its dedication to quality and its technological leadership has won the company the confidence of over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries.
- Development in AX2012 R3
- Supporting service desk on issue solving (2nd level support)
- Deploying and promoting code to AX instances
- Writing technical design documents
- Supporting writing change request documents
- Providing solutions and estimations to the business
- Coding reviews of internal and external developments
- Considering global requirements for developments and designs
- Implementing local and global changes
- MS Dynamics AX 2009 / 2012 development
- Familiarity with Automotive / EDI processes, ideally with industrial products background
- Familiarity with Version Control Systems (TFS)
- Advanced level of English
- Strong communication skills
- Strong solution design skills
- Installation & Configuration skills of AX2012
- Experience of working in a virtual team
- Good communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Basic salary is defined by the seniority level, GROSS annually
- 30 days paid vacation
- Bonuses system and corporate benefits
- 13th salary
How to apply
To apply for this job, please connect with our representative Kate Pavuk.
To see other jobs in Microsoft Dynamics follow the link: