For our German client, a global market and technology leader in Engineered Joining Technology solutions, we are currently looking for AX Analysts to join its teams in Germany, Czech Republic, Serbia, Poland.
It has more than 8,300 employees and a global network of manufacturing facilities and numerous sales and distribution sites across Europe, the USA and Asia-Pacific.
The company manufactures a range of innovative joining-technology products in the clamp, connect and fluid categories and occupies a leading position as a solution provider. Its dedication to quality and its technological leadership has won the company the confidence of over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries.
- AX2012 experience
- Experience in Dynamics AX rollouts
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (written and spoken) at all levels
As a plus:
- Process end-to-end understanding
- Discrete manufacturing (Automotive supplier to OEM, Tier 1, Tier 2) experience
- AX2009 familiarity
- This is a full-time job with benefits
- Visa Sponsorship is not provided for this vacancy
- Travel is up to 50%
- Basic salary is defined by the seniority level, GROSS annually
- 30 days paid vacation
- Bonuses system and corporate benefits
- 13th salary
How to apply
To apply for this job, please connect with our representative Kate Pavuk.
To see other jobs in Microsoft Dynamics follow the link: